Monday, September 14, 2009
SIMON.
Lord of the Flies
Chapter 1 - The Sound of the Shell
This is strange.
Perspective: Simon
Dear Diary,Our plane crashed while we were leaving our home to find another safe one, because there is a war going on. And now were on this island, and it looks as it hasnt been touched my any sort of humans, the water is crystal clear and i can see my feet, theres trees with large FRONDS on them. Its really hot out though and most of the boys that were on the plane too have taken off their clothes because of the heat.
My name is Simon and I only have a few friends here with me, the others think im odd because I faint. When I was chosen to come to explore with the others my friends laughed.
I dont really know where the pilot went because there was a pilot flying our plane, I guess he died or somehow landed on a different island. Theres a boy named Ralph and he is the leader now, he found a conch or a shell and he can now control us, and make decisions for us. I like that because some of the boys in the choir scare me. The choir is a group of boys, who wear all black cloaks with HAMBONE FRILLs on them, and give me a bad vibe. They scared me because they moved together in a herd, and when i first saw them they didnt look like a pack of humans, they looked like a big black thing, moving fast. Im really glad Ralph is our leader, i defiantly agree that he deserved to be the leader of our group. He seems responsible and has a lot of EFFULGENCE.
Posted by MADDIE DAVIS at 8:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment