Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Lord of the Flies
Fire on the mountain
"Nobody listens"
Piggy
Dear Journal,
So far, I hate this island. nobody listens to me, and now its all in flames. It's scary here and there's no adults around so everyone acts like wild animals and does things without thinking. There was a little kid, with a mark on his face, and he said he saw a beastie. I think there was something, but it probably wasn't as big as he explained. And it makes me mad that Ralph didn't believe that there was a beastie and he didn't try to make the kid feel better. I hope we get rescued soon, I'm not so sure how we will though. I haven't seen ANY boats, but Ralph says his dad is in the navy, and he said he would come rescue us.Sometimes I think Ralph is too officious.Ralph's plan to start a fire to signal his dad was not a good idea, i was really mad when they all came around me and took my specks. Then instead of helping us, the fire destroyed out island and probably killed some kids, including the boy with the mark on his face. The wind swept the fire up the mountain, burning everything in its path. I don't like being treated badly by all the other boys,they're so errant and being called "fatty", they don't realize that I'm so much smarter then them and if they would just listen to me then i could help them out a lot. Im always afraid of what bad dicisions Ralph and Jack are going to make each day. I used to be excited but now I'm annoyed and scared because everything isn't turning out to be what i wanted, its always worse and nobody listens to me, because I'm not as appealing as everyone else is, all the boys i mean. They look down on me because of what i look like and it makes me so mad.
Posted by MADDIE DAVIS at 7:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment