BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 2, 2009

CHAPTER 6: BEAST FROM AIR

"Theres a beastie!"

PIGGY


Dear journal:

Today something strange apperaed on the island. I think its the beastie, but I'm not sure. Sam 'n Eric saw it in the middle of the night and came down to wake us up. They came to us and woke Ralph up first. Then Ralph woke the rest or us up, so we would have a meeting about it.
In the meeting, they said they were sitting there about to fall asleep, and then one of them saw a figure, and they saw its head nod at them, and its eyes. They said it was sitting and that when they tried to run from it, it chased them, and that it had claws and almost got one of them. They were panting hard and they were very scared. I think they were scared because the beastie almost got them, and they way they described it, the beastie is really scary, and I would NOT want to come face to face with it like they did.
Before this, Jack broke one of my glasses, and I've had them for as long as I can remember. Now I only have one speck that I can see out of. Hence, one eye. I don't like Jack, he's just causing trouble on our island. Its rude, and not called for. Jack and Ralph got in a fight and I was there, and then one of my specks' pieces broke. I cant see out of that eye now.


0 comments: